Bespoke, Custom/Design Your Own - Perfect Square Halts Browband | Beasties™ Dressage Browband Solutions
Made with Genuine Square Cushion Cut Swarovski® Crystals.
“You mustn’t be afraid to sparkle a little brighter, darling.” - Kirsten Kuehnnd
With the standard Perfect Square Halt Browband in mind, Beasties® knew it had to offer this gorgeous browband as a custom, design your own piece. Performing the perfect square halt is a dressage skill that takes time to master. This custom browband was developed under the same principal. Beasties™ Horse Tack Solutions took their time to develop this square crystal custom browband. It is the perfect professional accessory for your dressage bridle.
The Perfect Square Halt Custom Browband is hand-crafted using Swarovski® Square Crystals. In 1892, Daniel Swarovski invented a machine for making precision-cut, beautiful, high quality lead glass crystals using quartz, sand, and minerals. The exact proportions of these raw materials has remained a company secret. This specialized manufacturing process ensures the highest possible degree of precision which produces brilliant crystals. For five generations, the Swarovski family has continued the tradition of making the most recognized crystals in the world out of their factory in Wattens, Austria.
Sometimes referred to as a pillow cut or princess cut, the cushion cut crystal jewel has an open culet (the bottom point of the stone) and a soft square shape with rounded corners. The result is a deep, luxurious jewel with a romantic effect. The cushion cut was originally designed to be viewed by candlelight, and maintained enormous popularity for over 70 years during the Victorian period. This untraditional style has regained tremendous popularity in recent years. These cushion cut crystals are a unique and romantic stand-out from the common round stones generally selected for browbands.
We are also happy to work with you on unique designs subject to a consultation (additional fees may apply for complex designs). Please email us to inquire about design services or bulk discounts.
Simple and Easy Steps to Ordering Your Custom Cushion Cut Square Crystal Browband...
1. Choose Your Pattern...
- 1-Single Row Pattern: Choose one crystal color that is special/unique to you. A timeless design allowing you to get a browband in your favorite color.
- 1/1/1 Pattern: Choose three crystal colors which will alternate every other stone. ie: (1) Red, (1) Clear, (1) Blue. Simple, fun and flattering.
- 3/3/3 Pattern: Choose three crystal colors. Color number one will be laid out first, then color two, then color three. The pattern will then repeat. ie: (3) Red, (3) Clear, (3) Blue.
- 1/3 | 1/3 | 1/3 Pattern: Choose three crystal colors. The pattern will be laid out in 3 blocks of colors. One-third of the browband will be Color Number One, Color Number Two will be the next block of one-third (aka the center section). The final one third block section will be Color Number Three.
2. Choose Your Genuine Swarovski® Square Crystal Browband Colors...
- Review the crystal color options in the photos above. If you don't see what you are looking for, get more color inspiration by viewing the Swarovski Color Catalog Here.
- Choose your First Stone Color. (If you choose the 3/3/3 or 1/1/1 pattern, this will be the first color in the design).
- Choose your Second Stone Color. (This is the middle one-third section if you choose the 1/3 | 1/3 | 1/3 [this would be the "2"]. Or, if you want the 3/3/3 or 1/1/1 pattern, this will be the second/middle color in the design).
- Choose your Third Stone Color. (If you want the 3/3/3 or 1/1/1 pattern, this will be the third/last color in the design).
3. Choose Your Leather Color, Custom Browband Shape, and Browband Size...
- Select Exquisite Black, Dark Brown or Whiskey (Sedgewick's Concor Color) Italian Leather.
- Choose Your Browband Shape: This Square Crystal Browband is currently only available in the Skinny Wave Shape. The crystals themselves are so big and beautiful, the skinny wave design reduces the amount of leather shown on the horse's face. The result is a powerful statement piece which elegantly frames the face with less leather showing. HINT: If you choose the Skinny Brilliance Browband and want more of a droopy wave shape that drops down lower on your horse's face, ORDER UP ONE SIZE!
- Finally, select your size browband. Beasties™ Browbands are European sized and so they run a bit larger than American brands. We highly recommend measuring your current browband and comparing it to our size chart for proper sizing.
- Pony (or possible Cob) = 15"
- Cob/Horse = 15.75"
- Full/Warmblodd = 17"
- X-Full/Oversized = 17.75"
Ship times can vary depending on Swarovski Crystal Availability. Our goal is to ship all custom cushion cut browbands within 7 - 14 business days of ordering. However, this lead time can be longer if the crystals are not readily available.
More Fabulous Cushion-Cut Browband Features...
- Each cushion-cut browband is made with genuine CRYSTALLIZED® Swarovski Stones. Beasties™ Bridles and Browbands are made to exacting standards and all seams are hand finished with two needles, which is a hallmark of quality leather work.
- Each browband is made by hand in the USA!!!
- Beasties™ Horse Tack Co. stands behind their products. Rest assured, your custom browband is under full warranty for one full year (normal terms and conditions apply). Should you need a warranty repair, Beasties™ will opt to repair or replace your browband.
- Exquisite, soft and supple top quality black, whiskey or dark brown leather.
- Leather loops are 1.25" wide, allowing them to easily fit on 95% of all bridles on the market. Yes, the loops on the Beasties™ browbands will fit onto a double/weymouth bridle (95%).
- All Perfect Square Halts Custom Browbands come elegantly packaged in a beautiful dust bag. Perfect for storing and/or gift-giving.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Wasn't sure how this would look but I will tell you that this was worth every penny. You get what you pay for and this didn't disappoint. Very well constructed and I expect this browband will last forever. I will also point out that the crystals are not so big that they overwhelm the rest of the face. They are actually very stunning and the perfect size...Not too big and not too small.