When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Free Domestic Shipping Most orders over $100 (some product restrictions apply) will be eligible for free standard shipping within the USA. Any promotional free shipping codes are only offered for standard shipping with the USA.
Can you ship to International addresses?
Does a horse like to eat? Of course we can! We have to do a bit of extra paperwork, but we're Professionals and importing & exporting is our game. We can ship across the pond and can even ship across the desert via hump-back camel! We can insure most International deliveries so we can offer a full refund or attempt redelivery in the event that the package gets swallowed by a whale or the delivery camel eats it. Certain countries deemed as "high risk fraud" will require a proof of address and credit card ownership. We accept emailed photo of credit card statement as proof.
- Customer is responsible to determine customs clearance regulations.
- Customer is responsible for shipping charges, import duties and brokerage fees.
- Bon-Vivant Equestrian retains the right to refuse international shipments.
- Heavy weight items have pre-configured shipping charges within the Continental U.S. These items are usually shipped direct from manufacturer to Continental U.S. addresses. We will contact you to obtain approval for actual international shipping rates should you attempt to purchase such items.
- Unfortunately at this time International Orders are not returnable.
Currently Known International Shipping Restrictions:
Many countries have "import duties" and "brokerage fees" that are charged to the customer to receive their shipments. We cannot know what these are and individuals ordering from the from outside the United States should be aware of these additional charges. For International Shipments we recommend USPS Priority Mail International, but UPS and FedEx International is available as an option. Place items in your cart and proceed through checkout to determine shipping costs to your destination.
Acceptable proof of address and credit card ownership are a photo of a current credit card statement with showing:
- Your full name
- Shipping address must match billing address
- Card type and last four numbers must match credit card information entered on order form
Can you ship to APO & FPO addresses?
Hell yes! Again, there's some extra paperwork involved, but it's the least we can do to support our troops and their loved ones.