Perfect Square Halts Browband | Beasties™ Dressage Browband Solutions
Made with Square, Cushion Cut Austrian Crystals.
“You mustn’t be afraid to sparkle a little brighter, darling.” - Kirsten Kuehnnd
Performing the perfect square halt is a dressage skill that takes time to master. This browband was developed under the same principal. Beasties™ Horse Tack Solutions took their time to develop this square crystal browband. It is the perfect professional accessory for your bridle.
The Perfect Square Halt Browband is hand-crafted using the finest Austrian 10mm Square, cushion-cut square crystals. Sometimes referred to as a pillow cut or princess cut, the cushion cut crystal jewel has an open culet (the bottom point of the stone) and a soft square shape with rounded corners. The result is a deep, luxurious jewel with a romantic effect. The cushion cut was originally designed to be viewed by candlelight, and maintained enormous popularity for over 70 years during the Victorian period. This untraditional style has regained tremendous popularity in recent years. These cushion cut crystals are a unique and romantic stand-out from the common round stones generally selected for browbands.
Simple and Easy Steps to Ordering Your Perfect Square Halt Square Crystal Browband...
1. Choose Your Browband Crystal Color...
- Select a color from the menu. Clear Crystal (#21) is the least expensive color option. Stone pricing will be reflected in the price when you make a selection from the menu.
- Each browband is made to order. Your browband is hand-finished in the USA.
- For a more personalized experience, this browband is also available in a bespoke, custom design your own browband version.
2. Choose Your Leather Color and Browband Size...
- Select Exquisite Black, Dark Brown or Whiskey (Sedgewick's Concor Color) Italian Leather.
- Choose Your Browband Shape: This Square Crystal Browband is currently only available in the Skinny Wave Shape. The skinny shape was selected for this browband because it reduces the amount of leather shown on the horse's face. The 10mm square crystals are so big and beautiful, the Skinny Shape is the only choice to avoid over-powering the face. All you see is the sparkle across the brow. The result is a powerful statement piece which elegantly frames the face with less leather showing. HINT: If you choose the Skinny Brilliance Browband and want more of a droopy wave shape that drops down lower on your horse's face, ORDER UP ONE SIZE!
- Finally, select your size browband. Beasties™ Browbands are European sized and so they run a tid bit larger than American brands. We highly recommend measuring your current browband and comparing it to our size chart for proper sizing.
- Cob/Horse = 15.75"
- Full/Warmblodd = 17"
- X-Full/Oversized = 17.75"
3. Browband Availability...
Ship times can vary depending on Crystal Availability. Our goal is to ship all custom cushion cut browbands within 7 - 14 business days of ordering. However, this lead time can be longer if the crystals are not readily available. We will get in touch with you if we are unable to ship your order by the 14th business day.
More Fabulous Square Crystal Browband Features...
- Each Perfect Square Halt Bling Browband is made with genuine Austrian 10mm Square Cushion-Cut Stones. Beasties™ Bridles and Browbands are made to exacting standards and all seams are hand finished with two needles, which is a hallmark of quality leather work.
- Each browband is hand-finished in the USA!!!
- Beasties™ Horse Tack Co. stands behind their products. Rest assured, your custom bespoke browband is under full warranty for one full year (normal terms and conditions apply). Should you need warranty repair, Beasties™ will opt to repair or replace your browband.
- Exquisite, soft and supple top quality black, whiskey or dark brown leather.
- Leather loops are 1.25" wide, allowing them to easily fit on 95% of all bridles on the market. Yes, the loops on the Beasties™ browbands will fit onto a double/weymouth bridle (95%).
- All Beasties™ browbands come elegantly packaged in a beautiful dust bag. Perfect for storing and/or gift-giving.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I was worried this might be a touch "too much." Not at all and it looks so pretty on my boy.
I'm very delighted with this piece. It is stunning and it looks excellent on my Swedish WB. International shipping was pretty fast too.