White Dressage Saddle Pads
“Women think of all colors except the absence of color. I have said that black has it all. White too. Their beauty is absolute. It is the perfect harmony.”
~ Coco Chanel
A white dressage saddle pad is the most hated pad color to wash but on the opposite hand, it is our favorite color to wear. Nothing brings more elegance and signals attention to detail like a clean, bright white dressage saddle pad. Grab one of these saddle pads for your collection today! If you are in the mood for some color, we offer a full range of other fantastic colors to choose from. Giftwrap one of these pads with a Beasties™ Browband for the perfect equestrian gift.
This classic dressage saddle pad is designed with contoured withers and special square quilt (box-quilt) pattern to keep foam from shifting. This dressage saddle pad provides great protection without feeling too bulky.
White Dressage Saddle Pad Features:
- Measurements- Spine length: 22.5 inches, Width: 23 inches, Length: 21.5 inches
- This dressage saddle pad has an elegant, thin piping around the border - choose from white piping or black piping.
- Easy Care, Machine Washable (40 degrees) Do not Tumble Dry.
- Great quality saddle pad, lasts through many washes
- Saddle pad embroidery and monogramming is available for this item. This is a nice addition for a gift or just to personalize your dressage saddle pad.
- The underside of this saddle pad has a soft flannel backing to help keep it from shifting and slipping (Flannel color may vary from the color shown on this page).
- 100% cotton shell and foam inner.
- Nylon billet straps and keepers with Velcro®
Looking for something different? Bon-Vivant Equestrian has you covered. Check out our amazing assortment of English Saddle Pads.
Like this Saddle Pad? Take a look at the matching Sheepskin Half Pads.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
My daughter has been riding horses for 10 years and very actively showing in dressage the last 6 years. I have purchased many saddle pads over the last 10 years from many brands (Roma, Toklat, Dover, Tuff Rider). What I like about the PRI, or Pacific Rim International, is that the pad is contoured at the withers, with a generous "tent" so that the pad lies flatter on the horse and does not pinch the horse. The PRI saddle pads have been durable and washes well.
Beautiful pad!!!! Very thick. It is thicker than my other PRI pads. They must have made a change?