Black Dressage Saddle Pads
“Women think of all colors except the absence of color. I have said that black has it all. White too. Their beauty is absolute. It is the perfect harmony.”
~ Coco Chanel
A black dressage saddle pad in your saddle pad collection bears the same weight and necessity as a little black dress. It looks great, stays clean and makes an elegant statement. Grab one of these saddle pads for your collection today! There is a full range of other fantastic colors to choose from. Giftwrap one of these pads with a Beasties™ Browband for the perfect equestrian gift.
This classic dressage saddle pad is designed with contoured withers and special square quilt (box-quilt) pattern to keep foam from shifting. This dressage saddle pad provides great protection without feeling too bulky.
Black Dressage Saddle Pad Features:
- Measurements- Spine length: 22.5 inches, Width: 23 inches, Length: 21.5 inches
- This dressage saddle pad has an elegant, thin piping around the border - choose from white piping or black piping.
- Easy Care, Machine Washable (40 degrees) Do not Tumble Dry.
- Great quality saddle pad, lasts through many washes
- Saddle pad embroidery and monogramming is available for this item. This is a nice addition for a gift or just to personalize your dressage saddle pad.
- The underside of this saddle pad has a soft flannel backing to help keep it from shifting and slipping (Flannel color may vary from the color shown on this page).
- 100% cotton shell and foam inner.
- Nylon billet straps and keepers with Velcro®
Looking for something different? Bon-Vivant Equestrian has you covered. Check out our amazing assortment of English Saddle Pads.
Like this Saddle Pad? Take a look at the matching Sheepskin Half Pads.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The quality of the pad is that of a more expensive quality. Doesn't bunch or slip.
I have five PRI pads and won't buy any other brand. The colors are vibrant (even black), they wash well and don't fade. My first pad is three years old and red. It looks the same today, after multiple washings as it did when I got it. They are large enough for my draft cross. I cannot recommend this well-made pad enough.