Rubber Rolled Reins by Beasties™
Grippy rolled leather reins by Beasties™ Horse Tack Solutions. The rubber portion is made with Kris® Rubber and offers extra security with a 16mm (7/8") wide grip. flat portion is smooth with no stops and 3/4" wide. Black with stainless steel hardware and hook stud closures. Each rein is approximately 57" long for total length of 114".
Rolled Rubber Reins Features:
- Hook and stud ends to compliment the clean look of rolled reins.
- Made with Kris® Rubber and Sedgewicks® Leather.
Soft-Touch Rolled Reins Size Information:
- One half of the rein measures 57" from the bit end up to the buckle end in the rider's hand.
- Approx. 114" total length if measured from bit end to bit end.
- Rubber grip measures 16mm / 7/8" wide.
Rolled Leather Reins Care:
- Simply wipe off any saliva, dirt/dust with a damp cloth with warm water and a bit of saddle soap.
- Oil the leather portion regularly with your favorite leather conditioner.