Affordable Continental Web Reins - Brown Leather with Buckle Ends and Leather Stops
BR Avulon Range
The BR Avulon Continental Linen Web Reins feature a traditional cotten linen design with leather hand stops. Web reins are favored by riders because they provide excellent grip in both wet and dry conditions making them a safe option for many riding disciplines including eventing and cross country. They also offer plenty of flexibility than standard leather reins, making them extremely comfortable to use while providing a "smart" appearance.
Avulon Continental Web Reins Features:
- The BR Avulon Range is made from quality leather ends, while providing a budget-friendly price tag.
- Reins are standard horse size length. One half of rein is 57" (measuring from the bit up to the riders hand).
- Four strands give these reins a width of approx 5/8" wide.
- Buckle Ends for quick fastening and unfastening.
- Cotton webbing ensures a grippy rein that won't slide our of your hands.
- Leather stops add the extra security you want even during tricky riding situations.