Red Crochet Horse Bonnet and Ear Nets | Fly Veil
Beautiful Bling and Rope Cord Trim with Scalloped Edging.
Equestrians LOVE fly veils because they look great and give you a professional and polished look. Plus, they protect your horse from annoying flies while you are riding. These crochet bonnets are constructed to fit comfortably around the ears with their stretchy spandex mesh. Each ear net is trimmed with scalloped edging, corded rope trim and a row of small crystal bling for that finishing touch.
Red Horse Bonnet and Fly Veil Features:
- Size: Horse
- Crochet construction with a contoured shape to keep the fly bonnet breathable and in place. Fits neatly underneath your bridle.
- The ears are built to be comfortable using a stretchy spandex material.
- Each ear net is trimmed with a scalloped crochet edge for a professional show-ring look.
- These fly veils have a corded rope trim (choose color).
- Each bonnet is finished with a subtle row of clear crystal bling embellishment (crystal trim can be removed if unwanted).
- Patch on front can be embroidered if desired.
- String attachment (can be cut/removed).
- Also available in a rainbow of other colors. Check out our colorful assortment of horse ear nets.
- These fly veils can be beautifully matched to our browbands, saddle pads and polo wraps for that coordinated equestrian look.
Red Horse Fly Veil and Ear Net Care:
- To clean: Soak or wash by hand with cold water and gentle detergent. Do not use bleach. Hang to dry.