Helmet Deodorizer and Antiseptic Sport Spray
Funky Smell and Fungus Elixir - Safely Formulated with Powerful Organic Plant Extracts
HELLmet Sport Spray is made by Big Farma Old-Fashioned Remedies
Refresh your game! That unpleasant vapor coming out of your equestrian helmet is caused by a build-up of bacteria from sweat. Your vital piece of sports equipment has turned into a HELLmet!
Helmet Deodorizer and Odor Elixir Features:
- Antiseptic spray and deodorizer formulated using natural plant extracts. Helps eliminate bad odors, bacteria, mold, mildew and fungus caused by sweat.
- Antimicrobial protection against the spread of micro-organisms and lice. Great for helmets and equipment shared in lesson programs.
- Effective protection for the inside of helmets, gloves, bags, boots and other sports equipment.
- 4 Oz size contains hundreds of sprays, while being a convenient size for travel and storing inside of helmets, bags, lockers, etc.
HELmet Sport Spray is Available in Two Scents:
- Fungal-Free Peppermin-Tree: A more powerful experience for extra grimey equipment. Contains tea tree and peppermint essential oils. Two powerful, medicinal ingredients which give a clean and fresh minty scent.
- Lemongrass & Lavender Got Married: Contains lemongrass and lavender essential oils which leave a harmonious, clean, pleasant fragrance. Plus, these oils offer added health benefits for the scalp and hair (when used for helmets).
Directions for Use: Shake well. For best results, spray after equipment use and allow to dry. For helmets that are extra stinky with grime build-up, completely saturate inner lining and allow to dry. Repeat if necessary until odor is gone. The next time you go to reach for your helmet for that exciting trail ride, all of the previous odors will be completely neutralized.
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Happy with this spray. Works as intended. The scent is nice. Shipping was very fast also.
The fungal free peppermint tree works exactly as described, no more smelly helmet. I usually ride once a week, but for 3-4 hours at a time, which can cause a funk when I get back home. I also use it on my saddle pads and protective vest.
Purchased the lavender as a stocking stuffer. The smell is great and if it works, we'll be back for more.
In Texas helmets can get pretty sweaty on summer days, and the fact that some helmets don't allow you to take the liner out to properly wash doesn't help.
Before applying the spray, my helmet smelled somewhere between an old gym sock and a poodle that had been swimming in a bayou. I then liberally sprayed the inside the helmet, using my hands to work it into the liner and make sure all areas were covered. After swirling the stuff around I used a dry towel to wipe down the liner (the spray works into the material so there's no excess to clean off). It was still a bit damp when I was done so I let it sit overnight.
In the morning I was pleasantly surprised to find that my helmet had a nice aroma, not overpowering or chemical like. There are still some dark spots on the liner but realistically I don't think anything short of a washing machine will get those out. Even though the spots are still there the helmet smells worlds better than it did before I cleaned it, meaning that this stuff has done its job.
I also used a bit on the outside of the helmet to see how it did cleaning the exterior. I think a cleaner specifically for that purpose would probably be better. The outer shell came out shiny but there's probably better products just for that.
Whoah! It is really strong but the scent is fantastic.
Love this helmet spray!!!! ❤️