Burgundy Maroon Dressage Saddle Pads.
"I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a BIG DEAL! People know me."
~ Ron Burgundy
There is no question that the color of the vehicle you drive is an extension of your personality — an unspoken but clear message to the rest of the world. The message you send by driving a vehicle that is Vibrant Red: Sexy, speedy, high-energy, and dynamic. If, however, your vehicle is a Burgundy or Maroon, you give a similar message but far less obvious. So in our opinion, the same message can be said for the color saddle pad you wear. A burgundy/maroon dressage saddle pad is a classic color and looks and blends elegantly on most horse coat colors. It is also a favorite team color for equestrians.
Grab one of these burgundy maroon dressage saddle pads for your collection today! There is a full range of other fantastic colors to choose from. Giftwrap one of these pads with a Beasties™ Browband for the perfect equestrian gift.
This classic dressage saddle pad is designed with contoured withers and special square quilt (box-quilt) pattern to keep foam from shifting. This dressage saddle pad provides great protection without feeling too bulky.
Burgundy Maroon Dressage Saddle Pad Features:
- Measurements- Spine length: 22.5 inches, Width: 23 inches, Length: 21.5 inches
- This dressage saddle pad has an elegant, thin black piping around the border.
- Easy Care, Machine Washable (40 degrees) Do not Tumble Dry.
- Great quality saddle pad, lasts through many washes
- Saddle pad embroidery and monogramming is available for this item. This is a nice addition for a gift or just to personalize your dressage saddle pad.
- The underside of this saddle pad has a soft flannel backing to help keep it from shifting and slipping (Flannel color may vary from the color shown on this page).
- 100% cotton shell and foam inner.
- Nylon billet straps and keepers with Velcro®
Looking for something different? Bon-Vivant Equestrian has you covered. Check out our amazing assortment of English Saddle Pads.
Like this Saddle Pad? Take a look at the matching Sheepskin Half Pads.