White Lightning® Gel 2oz.
The New Gel Formula = No Mixing Necessary!
The Gel version of the highly effective liquid White Lightning®. For the treatment of White Line Disease, Thrush, Scratches, Rain Rot and other skin fungus.
NO MIXING NECESSARY! The latest gel technology requires no mixing or dual syringes for application.
Instructions for use:
For the treatment of skin fungus (greased heels, girth itch, ringworm, minor abrasions, scratches, rain rot, etc). Does not discolor hair.
- Clean the area, trim hair, remove dirt, etc.
- Apply a coating of gel to affected area completely covering the area with the gel.
- Protect from rubbing, etc., so that the gel stays on the area for 6-8 hours.
- Apply 2-3 times/week for 3 weeks. Then 1-2 times/week until the area is completely healed. Two or three treatments should provide noticeable improvement.
For the treatment of White Line Disease and Thrush:
- Remove shoes and trim the hoof as necessary.
- Scrape out affected area with a hoof pick, or similar implement, including frog area in Thrush cases. Apply a coating of gel in the problem area, including the deep central sulcus in Thrush cases.
- Cover with shoe. Or, if barefoot or treating for Thrush, cover with gauze, then plastic wrap and then duct tape or similar covering to allow gel to remain in place for 6-8 hours. Treat 2-3 times/week for 4-6 weeks, then 1-2 times/week until hoof has grown out completely or Thrush is no longer present.
- Can apply 2-3 times a month to keep fungal infections away.