Tie Safe™ Adjustable Cross Tie / Trailer Tie
Hook and Loop Break-Away Design
Patented hook and loop design 'breaks' apart under a panic load, but the tie itself isn't really broken at all! The short end of the hook and loop stays with the horse and the remaining long section is still connected to the wall or trailer. Just catch your horse and put the tie back together. Features a panic snap at one end and solid brass trigger snap at the other. A lot more attractive than baler twine everywhere. Material: Nylon webbing.
Note: Each size shown sold as singles. However, if you order 2 or more, a discount will be applied! Yay!
- Panic snap at one end and solid brass trigger snap at the other.
- Patented design breaks apart but doesn't break the tie!
- Easy to use.
- No 'snap back' danger of a stretchy tie.
Available in THREE sizes:
- Standard Size Cross Tie - Adjusts from 48" to 62"
- Extra Long Cross Tie - Adjusts TO 8'
- Trailer Tie - Adjusts from 29" to 34"