No Thrush® - The First Ever Dry Thrush Treatment for Horses
Powder treatment attacks active thrush in 4-7 days and eliminates moisture where it hides. Safe, all-natural formula of mineral salts and clays attacks bacteria, absorbs moisture and draws thrush to the surface. Helps keep the area dry, destroying potential breeding grounds that allow thrush to return. Added mixture of
herbs soothes, encourages healing and promotes healthy hoof regeneration. Squeezable bottle puffs out fine powder into deep, damp, hidden areas of the hoof that wet products might not find. Also effective against rain rot, fungus, scratches and hot spots on dogs. Noncaustic, won’t burn or harm tender areas of hoof. Use regularly to help heal heel cracks and continue weekly as preventative.
* The first ever dry thrush treatment for horses!
* Allows you to stay ahead of thrush and fix the problem.
*Will not test.
* Works great on scratches, mud fever and rain rot – just dust on, no washing.
* Attacks active thrush in just 4-7 days.
* Discover why farriers, trimmers and elite stables across the country use No Thrush®!
OTHER RECOMMENDED USAGE:
- Regularly dust hoof boots with NO THRUSH® to combat excessive bacteria buildup.
- Use on scratches. Thoroughly dust area and use soft brush to distribute powder over the infected area. Do not remove the scabs - let these fall off naturally. Repeat daily and then use as prevention aid.
- Use on Rain rot, coat fungus. Dust affected area (rub the powder thoroughly into the coat. Repeat daily for 4-7 days. Use as maintenance while the coat regenerates.