Navy Blue Dressage Saddle Pads.
~ John Ruskin
Navy blue has an elegant appearance and it is a perfect neutral color. It looks traditional, yet contemporary on any color of horse. This navy blue dressage saddle pad is a must-have for your horse tack collection. Create your color coordinated look with one of these quality cotton Box Quilted Dressage Pads. Pair one of these pads with a matching navy blue fly bonnet, navy blue fleece polo wraps, navy blue all-purpose saddle pad or a Beasties™ Brilliance Browband.
This classic navy blue dressage saddle pad is designed with contoured withers and special square quilt (box-quilt) pattern to keep foam from shifting. This dressage pad provides great protection without feeling too bulky.
Navy Blue Dressage Saddle Pad Features:
- Measurements- Spine length: 22.5 inches, Width: 23 inches, Length: 21.5 inches
- Easy Care, Machine Washable (40 degrees) Do not Tumble Dry.
- This navy blue saddle pad has an elegant, thin piping/trim around the edge (Choice of trim color. Select under options).
- Great quality saddle pad, lasts through many washes
- Saddle pad embroidery and monogramming is available for this item. This is a nice addition for a gift or just to personalize your dressage saddle pad.
- The underside of this saddle pad has a soft flannel backing to help keep it from shifting and slipping (Flannel color may vary from the color shown on this page).
- 100% cotton shell and foam inner.
- Nylon billet straps and keepers with Velcro®
Looking for something different? Bon-Vivant Equestrian has you covered. Check out our amazing assortment of English Saddle Pads.