Mint Green Dressage Saddle Pads.
"You're like the ocean. Pretty enough on the surface, but dive deep into your depths and you'll find beauty most people never see."
Rising in popularity is this gorgeous mint green saddle pad. This color is light and refreshing and it truly looks great on just about any horse coat color. This mint green all-purpose saddle pad is another must-have color for your saddle pad collection. Plus, check out the full range of other fantastic colors to choose from. Gift-wrap one of these pads with a Beasties™ Browband for the perfect equestrian gift.
This classic dressage saddle pad is designed with contoured withers and special square quilt (box-quilt) pattern to keep foam from shifting. This dressage saddle pad provides great protection without feeling too bulky.
Mint Green Dressage Saddle Pad Features:
- Measurements- Spine length: 22.5 inches, Width: 23 inches, Length: 21.5 inches
- This dressage saddle pad has an elegant, thin black piping around the border.
- Easy Care, Machine Washable (40 degrees) Do not Tumble Dry.
- Great quality saddle pad, lasts through many washes
- Saddle pad embroidery and monogramming is available for this item. This is a nice addition for a gift or just to personalize your dressage saddle pad.
- The underside of this saddle pad has a soft flannel backing to help keep it from shifting and slipping (Flannel color may vary from the color shown on this page).
- 100% cotton shell and foam inner.
- Nylon billet straps and keepers with Velcro®
Looking for something different? Bon-Vivant Equestrian has you covered. Check out our amazing assortment of English Saddle Pads.
Like this Saddle Pad? Take a look at the matching Sheepskin Half Pads.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Hard to keep clean, but mint green is my ultimate favorite color. This pad is soft and durable. I haven't washed this one yet, but I expect it to wash great like my other PRI pads.
I always get compliments on this color pad. It is attractive and the saddle pad has worn well. I like the flannel-like underside. It is soft and it seems more absorbant than other pads I have tried.