Hot Pink Dressage Saddle Pads
"Playing dress up begins at age 5 and never truly ends."
~ Kate Spade
OOOH La La, Ta Dah! Mares and Geldings alike are enjoying this popular hot pink color. This is such a fabulous shade of pink and it looks great on horses of all coat colors. Grab one of these hot pink/fushia dressage saddle pads for your collection today! The Color is breathtaking with a full range of other fantastic colors to choose from. Giftwrap one of these pads with a Beasties™ Browband for the perfect equestrian gift.
This classic dressage saddle pad is designed with contoured withers and special square quilt (box-quilt) pattern to keep foam from shifting. This dressage saddle pad provides great protection without feeling too bulky.
Hot Pink Dressage Saddle Pad Features:
- Measurements- Spine length: 22.5 inches, Width: 23 inches, Length: 21.5 inches
- This dressage saddle pad has an elegant, border option. Please select your trim choice from the options above.
- Easy Care, Machine Washable (40 degrees) Do not Tumble Dry.
- Great quality saddle pad, lasts through many washes
- Saddle pad embroidery and monogramming is available for this item. This is a nice addition for a gift or just to personalize your dressage saddle pad.
- The underside of this saddle pad has a soft flannel backing to help keep it from shifting and slipping (Flannel color may vary from the color shown on this page).
- 100% cotton shell and foam inner.
- Nylon billet straps and keepers with Velcro®
Looking for something different? Bon-Vivant Equestrian has you covered. Check out our amazing assortment of English Saddle Pads.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I bought this as a gift for my friend who has a chestnut. She has hot pick polos so I thought how great it would be to have a matching Pad!
More magenta than Hot pink tho.
After looking everywhere for a magenta hot pink saddle pad - I came to bonvivant and purchased this beautiful pad. My horse looks gorgeous in it - I'll have to take photos next time.
My gray mare looks so pretty in her new pad. The quality is really good too.
great pad and great color. pri pads are the best.
Really pleased with this dressage pad. Great product for the price. Made from a good quality material, thicker than expected, nicely cut and fits my high withered horse well. The hot pink color looks very fashionable too. Hot pink saddle pad on a chestnut horse = great color combo.