Bling Leather Halters with Crystals by Beasties™
Beasties™ Horse Tack Solutions brings you another gorgeous product! This sparkly and stunning headcollar looks majestic on heads of all shapes and sizes. Its handsome design presents blocks of Austrian Crystals on either side of the noseband and on either side of the crown piece. It also features triple adjustment around the nose and head with handsome, solid stainless steel fittings which have an elegant brushed silver polish to them. This Bling Halter is excellent for use as a Show Halter.
Bling Leather Halter Features:
- Soft and high quality Italian leather.
- Affordable pricing and outstanding quality and craftmanship.
- Generously and softly padded crown and nose pieces for added comfort.
- Cheeks Pieces are flat and will accept a name plate.
- Like an expensive leather pocketbook, each Beasties™ HeadCollar comes packaged in a beautiful dust bag. This sheen bag is perfect for gift-giving one of these beautiful HeadCollars.
- Tired of the old brass look? Beasties™ halters offer stainless steel fittings with a gorgeous brushed nickel overlay for a couture look.
Leather Halter Size Information:
- Triple Adjustment allows for a custom fit. This leather halter is adjustable on both sides of the head (crown) and under the nose.
- Currently available in 2 Sizes: Cob/Horse and Full/Warmblood.
Leather Halter Care:
- Simply wipe off any dirt/dust with a damp cloth with warm water and a bit of saddle soap.
- To clean the crystals, take care not to get any cleaning agents (saddle cleaning soaps, conditioners and oils) in the crystal areas. If the crystals are dusty, take a soft dry toothbrush and gently buff the crystals to remove dust and dirt.
- Oil regularly with your favorite leather conditioner.
- NOTE: *This HeadCollar is not intended for use with a Shank/Chain. Use of a Shank/Chain across the nose will interfere with and possibly loosen the embedded crystals.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love this halter! Quality product. Wish I was able to get nameplates put on the sides during the purchase.
Quick shipping. Thanks.
This is a lovely, well made halter, nice leather and stitching, with generous padding. My warmblood has a small head, and a warmblood horse bridle is usually large on him. I bought this halter in both sizes to see which size would fit. Guess what, both sizes fit! This halter is very adjustable.
Also, didn't need to send the other halter back. The barn manager bought the other one off me. Nice halter!