June 29, 2015
In addition to a new design, our website has an entirely new back-end, so unfortunately your old account is no longer active. You will need to create a new account with us. We understand any concerns with this – we’d definitely prefer to bring old account information over to the new site! - but unfortunately we were not able to integrate the two systems.
If you receive a pop-up message that reads: The email address: [your email address] is already in use. Please enter a different one. This means that we have transferred over some of your account information and you'll simply need to reset your password (note: you can use the same password as before).
1. Go to the reset password page by clicking here.
2. Enter your email address and click Email me reset link.
3. Check your inbox for an email with the subject line Instructions for resetting your store.bonvivantequine.com account password. If you do not see the email in your inbox within 10 minutes, check your spam or junk folder.
4. Click the Change password button in the email. You will be taken to the Reset password page.
5. Enter your new password twice, once in the field labeled New password, and again in the field labeled Retype password. Click the Reset password button.
Yes! Sorry if it looked spammy. If you had an account with us on our old website, you should have automatically received an “invitation” to reactivate your account on our new site. If for some reason you did not receive the automated email even though you previously had an account with us – not a problem. You can still create an account on the new site here.
Unfortunately, outstanding or past orders made on the old site will not be visible in your new account. Don’t fret! The order still exists and we are working diligently to ship out all outstanding orders. You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information when your order is fulfilled! If you would like to log into your account on our old site, please click here.
We still have access to the old site’s back-end for fulfillment and administration purposes. This means that if you wrote to us on our old site, we can still view and respond to any outstanding messages. We appreciate your patience with us as we catch back up with customer service inquiries.
If you have any questions or concerns about the status of an order made on the old site, feel free to contact us here. Be sure to note the order number and the item(s) on the order so we can locate it.
We have successfully transferred gift card funds over to the new site! An email has been sent to advise recipients of the card's reactivation. Please note that the code on the gift card has not changed.
All prices are in USD