Khaki/Beige/Tan Dressage Saddle Pads.
"Beige is the new Black!"
Move over black...beige is moving forward! Equestrians are starting to fall in love with monochromatic shades of beige, browns and tans adorned against the coat coloring of their bay or chestnut horse. Beige and brown saddle pads are quickly becoming popular and a must-have color for your dressage saddle pad collection. Giftwrap one of these pads with a Beasties™ Browband for the perfect equestrian gift.
This classic dressage saddle pad is designed with contoured withers and special square quilt (box-quilt) pattern to keep foam from shifting. This dressage saddle pad provides great protection without feeling too bulky.
Khaki/Beige/Tan Dressage Saddle Pad Features:
- Measurements- Spine length: 22.5 inches, Width: 23 inches, Length: 21.5 inches
- Easy Care, Machine Washable (40 degrees) Do not Tumble Dry.
- Great quality saddle pad, lasts through many washes
- Saddle pad embroidery and monogramming is available for this item. This is a nice addition for a gift or just to personalize your dressage saddle pad.
- The underside of this saddle pad has a soft flannel backing to help keep it from shifting and slipping (Flannel color may vary from the color shown on this page).
- 100% cotton shell and foam inner.
- Nylon billet straps and keepers with Velcro®
Looking for something different? Bon-Vivant Equestrian has you covered. Check out our amazing assortment of English Saddle Pads.
Like this Saddle Pad? Take a look at the matching Sheepskin Half Pads.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Hard to find color! I just wanted a simple and basic beige color to use on my buckskin for a "sepia" wardrobe look. I have looked forever! I was afraid that this color would be different than what was pictured (as that is so often the case when buying online). The color is true and comparable to as shown. I will be back to purchase again. Thank you.