Vibrant Purple All-Purpose English Saddle Pads.
"With Your Personality Color Purple, You Inspire Others With Your Creative Thinking And Your Ability To Deal Positively With Adversity."
~ Amira Queen of Creativity
Purple lovers everywhere have this saddle pad in their collection. This color is very chic and elegant. It looks great on horses of all coat colors. Grab one of these english saddle pads for your collection today! The Color is breathtaking and has a full range of other fantastic colors to choose from. Giftwrap one of these pads with a Beasties™ Browband for the perfect equestrian gift.
Create your color coordinated look with one of these quality cotton Box Quilted All-Purpose Saddle Pads. These saddle pads are 5mm thick, with high wither to allow good clearance over the sensitive wither area. This classic purple all-purpose saddle pad is designed with a special square box-quilt pattern to keep the foam from shifting. This pad provides great protection without feeling too bulky.
Purple All-Purpose English Saddle Pad Features:
- Measurements - Spine length: 20.5 inches, Width: 25 inches, Length: 19 inches
- This all purpose saddle pad has an elegant, thin black piping around the border.
- Easy Care, Machine Washable (40 degrees) Do not Tumble Dry.
- Great quality saddle pad, lasts through many washes
- Saddle pad embroidery and monogramming is available for this item. This is a nice addition for a gift or just to personalize your dressage saddle pad.
- The underside of this saddle pad has a soft flannel backing to help keep it from shifting and slipping (Flannel color may vary from the color shown on this page).
- 100% cotton shell and foam inner.
- Nylon billet straps and keepers with Velcro®
Looking for something different? Bon-Vivant Equestrian has you covered. Check out our amazing assortment of English Saddle Pads.
Like this Saddle Pad? Take a look at the matching Sheepskin Half Pads.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Better than expected! This color is what I wanted, but settled for the color I saw on my iphone. I didn't want a grape purple (which is what I thought I was buying). I wanted a rich colored purple. I wish I could upload a photo to show you what it looks like on my horse.