The belts on this page are part of our "MisFit Island" Section. These are brand new bling belts, with tags attached. However, each unit has been identified as a 2nd quality item and is available at a hot price! Units may have a ding, scratch, dent, smudge, smear, etc. Belts are in perfect condition other than an imperfection or two.
Continuous white and silver sparkle from every angle, in all light. These couture belts look amazing with just about any outfit. The Galaxy Collection by Beasties™ Horse Tack Solutions brings you this extraordinary new range of UNIQUE shimmery bling belts.
See our Belt Size Chart Photo and Measure First! Additional Sizing Information:
Our belts are sized from end (not including the buckle) to the center hole. To find your size, measure a belt you currently wear. Measure from where the buckle attaches to the belt (leather wraps around the buckle, not including the buckle) to the hole you are currently using. Next, take this measurement and compare it to the measurement chart. It is advisable to order as close to our middle hole size as possible.
- If your measurement is 31 inches, it is advisable to order size Small.
- If your measurement is 31.5 inches, it is advisable to order size Small.
- If your measurement is 32 inches, it is advisable to order size Small.
- If your measurement is 32.5 inches, this is an IN-BETWEEN SIZE AND IT IS ADVISABLE TO ORDER UP A SIZE to MEDIUM.
- If your measurement is 33 inches, it is advisable to ORDER UP A SIZE to MEDIUM.
Remember - Measure a belt that fits you to from the end to the hole you currently wear. Then take this measurement and compare it to our center hole on the attached measurement chart. Fitting a belt to the center hole is important as it gives you the most flexibility with your belt. IMPORTANT: Do not measure the belt from end to end. You will not get the accurate size that way.
Galaxy Leather Sparkle Belt Cleaning and Care:
- Take care to only clean the leather area and avoid getting chemicals, creams, water or leather cleaning agents on the glitter area. The genuine leather may be lightly cleaned and oiled with a fine leather conditioner.
Looking for another bling belt color? Bon-Vivant Equestrian has you covered. Check out our amazing assortment of Bling Belts.