Espree® Aloe Herbal Horse Fly Repellent Concentrate
CONCENTRATED FORMULA 5:1! 5oz makes 1 quart and 32oz makes 5 quarts.
Espree® Animal Products natural Aloe Herbal Horse Spray Fly Repellent Concentrate spray repels flies, gnats, mosquitoes, ticks and other flying insects on horses. Gentle, safe, effective, pesticide-free, long-lasting, sweat-resistant formula provides hours of relief.
Contains sunscreen for extra summer protection and it also contains coat conditioners to improve the shine of coats. Safe for use in barns and stalls.
Contains a gentle blend of ingredients, including botanical oils like cedarwood, citronella and eucalyptus.
Fly Spray Features:
- The first EPA-registered non-pyrethrin based equine fly spray on the market.
- Field study trials show a 94% reduction of flies on horses.
- Provides hours of relief.
- Sweat-resistant, won't attract dust.
- A Horse Journal 3-time favorite: "Impressed all of our testers."
- Made in the USA.
- See how easy it is to use! Watch the video tab below.
- DILUTION DIRECTIONS: To be used in a clean spray container of your choice. Dilute with 5 parts water to 1 part horse spray. When pest activity is high, dilute 4 parts water to 1 part horse spray.
- APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: SHAKE CONTAINER BEFORE EACH APPLICATION. Hold spray container 10 to 12 inches from horse’s coat for best application. Do not spray solution directly onto horse’s facial area. Instead, spray solution onto clean cloth and use the cloth to apply Aloe Herbal Horse Spray to horse’s facial area. Reapply every 3 hours or as needed.
Do not use on animals intended for human consumption.