Purple Dressage Saddle Pads
"With Your Personality Color Purple, You Inspire Others With Your Creative Thinking And Your Ability To Deal Positively With Adversity."
~ Amira Queen of Creativity
These purple dressage saddle pads feature a unique shade of medium amethyst purple which is unique and stands out amongst the rest. It also hides the dirt exceptionally well which we can all agree is important for those who do not love washing saddle pads on a weekly basis! Grab one of these dressage saddle pads for your collection today! There is a full range of other fantastic colors to choose from. Giftwrap one of these pads with a Beasties™ Browband for the perfect equestrian gift.
This classic dressage saddle pad is designed with contoured withers and special square quilt (box-quilt) pattern to keep foam from shifting. This dressage saddle pad provides great protection without feeling too bulky.
Purple Dressage Saddle Pad Features:
- Measurements - Spine length: 22.5 inches, Width: 23 inches, Length: 21.5 inches
- This dressage saddle pad has an elegant, thin black piping around the border.
- Easy Care, Machine Washable (40 degrees) Do not Tumble Dry.
- Great quality saddle pad, lasts through many washes
- Saddle pad embroidery and monogramming is available for this item. This is a nice addition for a gift or just to personalize your dressage saddle pad.
- The underside of this saddle pad has a soft flannel backing to help keep it from shifting and slipping (Flannel color may vary from the color shown on this page).
- 100% cotton shell and foam inner.
- Nylon billet straps and keepers with Velcro®
Looking for something different? Bon-Vivant Equestrian has you covered. Check out our amazing assortment of English Saddle Pads.
Like this Saddle Pad? Take a look at the matching Sheepskin Half Pads.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is the most beautiful green! I am a saddle pad snob and these pads are the best ever. Long enough to cover my wide bodied Friesian cross and for my saddle flaps. They don't lose color or fade when washed. I have a few colors and I will never buy a saddle pad from anywhere else! My red pad is a year old, has been washed multiple times and looks the same as the day that I received it.