Soft-Touch Rolled Reins by Beasties™
Beasties™ Horse Tack Solutions brings you another innovative and unique product. These gorgouse Sedgewicks® rolled leather reins are softly wrapped in Italian calf skin leather. These reins will will give a soft and comfortable grip that is light-weight. Because you might forget they are in your hands, Beasties™ added leather stops to give extra grip and support.
Soft-Touch Rolled Reins Features:
- Made with genuine Sedgwicks® Leather and soft Italian calf-skin leather is used to wrap the reins.
- These rolled reins have Sedgewicks® Leather stops.
- Hook and stud ends to compliment the clean look of rolled reins.
- Rein ends are rolled leather (Sedgewicks®) to complete the clean look and feel.
Soft-Touch Rolled Reins Size Information:
- Size Full.
- One half of the rein measures 57" from the bit end up to the buckle end in the rider's hand.
- Approx. 114" total length if measured from bit end to bit end.
Rolled Leather Reins Care:
- Simply wipe off any saliva, dirt/dust with a damp cloth with warm water and a bit of saddle soap.
- Oil regularly with your favorite leather conditioner.